In this episode of The Minitalks, I talk about our insecurities and our flaws. I give a back story about how I dealt with them for the past few weeks and how I managed to be comfortable in my skin without wanting to be perfect.
- How insecurities affect our self-esteem
- Realize that our insecurities are a part of us and we have to learn to live with them
- Own your flaws and insecurities and control them instead of them controlling you
- Give up the guilt
- Self-appreciation and self-actualization
- To avoid comparing yourselves to the standards set by the societies.
Listen to my previous episodes here.