The minimalist lifestyle is something that is growing and it is growing fast. People are accepting it more. It is like an alternative kind of lifestyle compared to what our modern society is giving us. It is just simple and free-ing. In this episode, I talk about some of the benefits and the reasons why minimalism is rising in this age and times.
- Effects of minimalism on an individual level
- The aspect of minimal and happiness
- It gives an alternative to a consumeristic modern society
- Minimalism grows as a result of people becoming environmentally aware
- It rises as an alternative to the growth of modern complexities.
- 10 reasons why minimalism is growing by Joshua Becker.
- The Secret to Happiness by Lewis Howes, School of Greatness.
- Book- 10% Happier by Dan Harris.
- Article- The Rule of The Edge by Leo Babauta
- Music – Music for work and concentration Focus Music, Binaural Beats, Study Music for Focus on Youtube
- Face Mishaps Lol – Insecurities